2012: Live by the sun, love by the moon.


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I have a few really important resolutions going into 2012.

2012 is going to be my year of independence and I am declaring it and speaking it out loud!
I want to do a number of things to progress to the next chapter of my life and they will all take a certain amount of dicscipline and dedication. I feel though at this point, I have made it through so much, I am raedy to face anything coming my way.
With that being said, here are my Top 5 New Year's Resolutions....

1. Work on my personal style and develop a better fashion sense. I am so inspired by M and how definitive his style was. I'd like to redo my wardrobe this year and maybe even post a couple of special outfits/clothing hauls for you guys.

2. Continue to study and get better at my second language. I've been studying it since 2001 and I am super in love with becoming bilingual, although its such a long proccess.

3. Learning more about M and how he reached his awesome level of succcess. I'd like to replicate his career moves (of course adapted to my own life aspirations). Studying M really has helped me to be the best that I can be in all facets of life and I'd like to continue on this path.

4. Toning my body! I don't nesiccarily need to lose weight but, it is super important to me to look healthier and more fit.

5. Be a better friend, family member, and be a better girlfriend to my sweetheart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you have any New Years Resolutions? Did you complete all of the ones that you'd laid out for 2011?

No comments

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top