Immortal Megamix: Cool Song!

Every fan knows about the "Immortal World Tour," a Cirque du Soleil show that is also a tribute to Michael, featuring all of his music and even some of his dance moves. When tickets when on sale about a year ago, I was not in the financial position or state of mind to get my tickets ahead of time. I have heard RAVE reviews on the show though from some of my fan friends and I am itching to get tickets for myself. I have also seen clips of performance teasers on XFactor and Dancing With the Stars. The performances definitely got me excited and seemed to capture the essence of Michael.

If anyone knows me, they know that I LOVE mega mixes and I happened to stumble upon the following promo video for the Immortal show soundtrack.



I am planning to go sometime in May, maybe with family and of course again with my MJ friends. I am super excited to see this!

No comments

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top