Merchandise Review: Michael Jackson Musical Ornament

So I am back with a review (it's way after Christmas- I know!) but, I still wanted to post my review and thoughts on this fun little holiday treat.
I actually recieved this ornament as a gift from a family friend this past birthay. My birthday is in the Spring so, up until then, this little baby was just sitting on my shelf next to my other merchandise.



Isn't this cute? This is shaped like a mini jukebox and plays 3 songs when you push that little silver button in the center. The little snippets of  "I Just Can't Stop Loving You," "The Way You Make Me Feel," and "Don't Stop Til You Get Enough" are just enough to keep this interesting.






If you are like me and Michael Jackson music (or just the thought of MJ in general) puts you into a great mood, why not get this cute little ornament to spice up your tree?

Sadly, this is no longer in any stores that I know of but, I bet the Michael Jackson estate will be approving awesome treats like this for years to come.

Until next time...




3 comments

  1. its original price is $12.99 please dont pay any more for it

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top