Michael has sold 1 billion albums- WOW!

I'm sure that some of you have heard the latest buzz about Michael's latest post-humous record on the internet this past weekend.

YES, according to the Michael Jackson official website, he has now sold 1 billion albums worldwide!

I am so proud of Michael and his accomplishments. It is really impressive that his legacy even continues after life and he is still selling more albums and making more people happy without even being here on Earth.

After his untimely death, I made it a personal goal of mine to help further his legacy and make it one of my ways of paying M back for all the good that he's done for me.

I am more devoted, now than ever, to this goal.

What are some ways that you all are sharing and spreading the MJ love?

I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top