Immortal Tour to Return Stateside in 2013


The big news circulating the Michael Jackson fan community, is that Cirque's Immortal Tour is coming back to the U.S. And with several (40!) arena dates and an updated version, it's a must-see in 2014! Check out the Billboard article here for more info : LINK

Although I've been saying that I wasn't too thrilled about what I saw the first time around I have now had a slight change of heart. I felt that it was too cliche and almost  There will be some slight changes, according to John Branca, so I can't pass up the opportunity to see what's in store. I do have some favorite moments, like the unforgettable performance of "I Just Can't Stop Loving You," which was truly breathtaking.  Looking forward to seeing the changes. I'll be sure to post when tickets go live again!

How many MJFAM will be there to check this out the second time around?
Comment below! 
xx

1 comment

  1. This news makes me so HAPPY! I clicked the link and the article said that they are coming back to Canada as well. The last time they came to Saskatchewan (in October 2011) they went to Saskatoon and I just couldn't make the trip. This time I hope they come right to Regina!! I've never seen Immortal, and I've been hoping for another chance! Even if they don't come to Regina, I will go wherever they come the nearest! :D

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top