Michael Jackson Thriller Wall Clock Review: "I don't need no dreams when I'm by your side..."






I received this clock as a housewarming gift when I first moved into my new place from family. I had never seen anything like it at the time and I still haven’t seen anything similar since that time. It’s really a great find. I thought that it might have been vintage when I first saw it but, I am really not sure. There’s a small hairline scratch on mine but, that didn't stop me from hanging this baby up.


I haven't seen this anywhere online since I first received it but, there is another version selling on Amazon for less than $40. I linked it up here in my Holiday Gift Guide a few days ago. 


2 comments

  1. Hello, I'm doing a research project about Lady Gaga, Madonna and Michael Jackson. THIS IS MICHAEL’S WEEK! Would you help me writing comments in my blog and voting? Thank you very much.

    www.thethroneofpopmusic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top