Michael Jackson Fan Holiday Gift Guide 2012 - For the Fan Who Has Everything


Hey everyone! 

I'm coming to you today with some fun gift ideas for the Michael Jackson fan in your life (who has everything!) And check it out... these are ALL under $40.00! SCHWEET!





1. Gifts & Decor Quartz King of Pop Michael Jackson Memorial Wall Clock
Okay so maybe I am a bit biased because I have not one but TWO (yes TWO) of these on my wall. I love these clocks. They are so stylish and they're a really good gifting option for the Michael Jackson fan that has most of the typical items that any collector might have. I am really not sure where to buy this, apart from Amazon because I received my clocks as housewarming presents from family. I actually didn't bother putting batteries in mine because they look pretty without all of the ticking and trouble that goes along with having more than one clock working in the same area :-). The only real downside to this item is that the dates are printed at the bottom. For some this is a big issue and it used to be for me but, not so much these days. These are very high quality and well worth the price -- my top choice for the season! 


2. Jackson Five: The Completed Animated Series  
I am so excited about this one! I think that the Jackson 5 Cartoon DVD release is one of the things I am most excited for in 2013. I did a quick entry about how excited I was to hear about this a few weeks back. I would most recommend this for fans who love the Jackson 5 era, who are open to learning more about it, or for the young Michael Jackson fan in your life. I'll admit, if I had children, I'd be popping this in the DVD player for them to watch. The stories are fun and musical, yet easy enough for a young child to understand and enjoy. 

3. Colorforms Michael Jackson Dress-Up Set

This is super vintage and fun! I kinda want this JUST to have it. This is one of those less popular and more difficult to find items. Recommended for any fan of the Off The Wall Era! Would be cute packaged together with The Jacksons Live CD !


4. Michael Jackson Puzzles Thriller 25th Anniversary Edition 500 Piece Puzzle
We gave one of these babies away at the last Legacy of Love Halloween party. It was a huge hit. At the time they were retailing for about 20 bucks but now they're down to just under $12 on Amazon. SCORE! I don't really have the time to devote to something like this now (or the space) but I plan on making time in the near future.  If anyone wants to buy me this for Christmas, they are totally welcome to do so! 


5. Continental Accessory Corp. Michael Jackson 1 Subject Notebook, Twin Wire, 80 Sheets, 8.5 x 10.5 inches, Assorted 6 Pack (593)
I did an entry (here) waaaaaay back in the day about these but I LOVE THEM. I honestly wish that I had purchased more when they were just 3 dollars each at my local drugstore but, leave it up to good old Amazon to still have them in stock! Don't let the small picture up top fool you, these are each 80 sheets of pages that are just about letter size. Perfect gift for your Michael Jackson fan that is still in school and needs a little dosage of Mike during class to stay focused.
(That was me alllllllllllllllll the way!). 





What do you think of some of these suggestions? Are you a Michael Jackson fan who has everything? What would YOU like to recieve for the holidays?
Leave a comment below :)



Be sure to follow MJFANGiRL on social for more! 


INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK

Follow the blog by CLICKING HERE to get an email every time a new post goes live.

1 comment

  1. Great list, wish I had seen it sooner! Totally forgot about the Jackson 5 series coming out on DVD. I have the What More Can I Give puzzle which I havent put together yet for like you said, lack of space. And thanks for reminding me about the notebooks, have yet to get them! Looking forward to your next list!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top