TMI Talk: Jackson Siblings Contest Michael's Will



Okay, so I just happened to be laid out at the beach when I logged on to Twitter and saw the MJFAM rumor mill pumping feverishly with the news that the Jacksons (well some of them) had released a letter to the estate, asking the executors to step down, and insisting that the will being in used is not Michael's latest version.


Supposedly this letter also included some news that Mrs. Jackson had a mini-stroke. Paris (Michael's daughter) then takes to Twitter to refute these rumors, sending a tweet directly to her uncle Randy, demanding that he stop lying and have some respect for his mother.

Ummmm... DRAMA!

While everyone is still confused about what the heck is going on in the Twitter-sphere (is that even a word?) the major fan clubs release a letter in support of the estate and in disagreement with the Jackson siblings. Can I be the first to say... Who cares?

Personally, I am a fan of Michael's solo music AND his time with the Jackson 5/Jacksons. I love that family and their music so, all of this inner circle stuff is mostly just annoying to me! I don't feel that I even have a right to be signing any letter or passing anything around stating my opinion about situations like this, which is why Legacy of Love NYC is NOT and never will be a part of these types of events. I don't believe in fan clubs signing/co-signing/having a stance on these matters because at the end of the day, it's really a personal issue for the executors and the family. (Shame on whoever leaked/released that letter to the public!)


I enjoyed the JACKSONS Unity Tour twice last month and will thoroughly enjoy the release of BAD 25 and the first official DVD release of the BAD Tour, in all of its glory. I guess I say all of this to say... Can't We All Just Get Along?



#MJFAM - what say YOU?

Are you tired of hearing about these disagreements between the Jacksons and the estate? Or do you kinda like it, cause it keeps the MJ community active and busy with something new to debate?


6 comments

  1. Amen! I have my own feelings about the will, but I don't profess to KNOW the truth. None of this should have been made public. And the in-house back and forth squabbling isn't anything close to unity. This drama shoots down any "investigation" being taken seriously. So annoyed. AND to top it off, today I saw Michael's face plastered on the cover of Daily News with the words "Jacko" and I'm sure it's about this foolishness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw it too and it was! I just feel like Social Media has taken this Jackson drama to an entire new level.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! You put this so eloquently into words and I couldn't agree more. Also, great comment above, Alicia N! We all have our feelings and opinions, but the truth of the matter is, we don't KNOW and it is counterproductive to act like we do, and get involved. And honestly I am so grateful that Legacy of Love does not butt itself into drama like that. If we want to be living examples of Michael's message, then let's stay away from all the drama, and keep the peace and love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, peace and love HAVE to be the center of all of this because, if not, the fan community will totally fall apart! I hate all of these issues that keep dividing us into smaller and smaller groups. We have to band together, I think Michael would want that!

      Delete
  3. I too am grateful Legacy of Love doesn't take a stance or get into all that drama. Very grateful! ~Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janine, I am glad to know that it's appreciated! We try to stick to honoring Michael's life, love, and legacy--- bottom line! Hopefully we can continue MJ season on a positive note after all of this drama LOL

      Delete

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top