#BAD25

BAD 25
 
Are you ready?
 
 
Today the Michael Jackson fan community got some of the best news that we've had in a LONG time.
In honor of the 25th anniversary of the BAD album, a number of limited edition collectors items will be avilaible on SEPTEMBER 18th, 2012. One of the most sought after concerts, Wembley 1988 will be released on DVD, as well as 3 CDs including demos and previously unreleased material, AND t-shirts, BAD Tour replica jacket and MORE!
 
When I get more information about this, I will post but, I will say that today has been one of the BEST days (in my opinion) for the Michael Jackson fan community in a really really long time!
Are you as excited about BAD 25 as I am?
 
 
 
Follow me on Twitter to keep updated on the BAD 25 hysteria!

No comments

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top