The Elusive, Mysterious, BAD 25 Michael Jackson Pepsi Can






Mission complete.

If you've been hiding under a rock, you've totally missed the fact that Pepsi came out with limited edition soda cans. The cans were limited but, sold all throughout the United States and other countries such as China, the UK, and Japan. The cans weren't available in just any store. Some fans ordered them into their local grocery stores. Some traveled far and wide to get them. Some got them sent to them from MJ Fans out of the area.

One of my Michael Jackson fan friends gifted this baby to me. I haven't opened it and am kinda undecided on whether I am really going to drink the contents or not....






Have you opened your MJ Pepsi Can or are you saving it for your children/a rainy day, like I am? 
Share a comment or tweet me and let me know :).


PS: Props to ANYONE that can guess the Michael Jackson playing in the background! (What...? I've gotta  get in the mood when I post! *wink*)


9 comments

  1. Is it Speed Demon? And I totally want to visit your apt one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or is it Smooth Criminal? because that's what I'm about to say as well.

      Delete
    2. you've gotta come over for dinner and Michaeling!
      It is Black or White! The scene where he's dancing in the street with the newspaper. :)

      Delete
  2. I drank mine because I put the cans away in a box of memorabilia and I didn't want them leaking onto anything. I don't even like Pepsi that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why I think that's "Beat It" in the background. Looks like I see pool tables LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is a good guess! It is Black or White! The scene where he's dancing in the street with the newspaper. :)

      Delete
  4. I live in the UK but haven't seen any here so I got mine (one of each design) from Dubai in the UAE :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! That's cool! I wish they had more designs and that Pepsi advertised this more in general. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top