Looking beyond the horizon... The Michael Jackson Bad Tee from Urban Outfitters.


Years ago when I first became a huge Michael fan, I would have never imagined that there'd be as many MJ T-Shirts as there are now. Back when I was in high school, I'd spend countless hours on eBay, trying to bid on vintage items from the Victory and Triumph era. I basically worked part-time just so that I could have enough money to buy shirts that would help me display my MJ love loud and proud.

My, how the times have changed.



I picked this shirt up last summer at Urban Outfitters. Although it's so obviously a photo from the Thriller era, it was called the Michael Jackson Bad Tee. (That may help if you are looking to pick this baby up on eBay!)

It's one of the few shirts I have with a clear, defined photo of Michael's face! I had been in and out of stores looking for MJJ shirts and when I saw this, I had to have it! Even though this is a men's shirt, there's no reason why the ladies can't take part in this beauty! Almost all of my MJ fan friends have this shirt and 8/10 are women :-).



Shirt// Michael Jackson Bad Tee (similar)


I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. I have a few plans here and there but after the work week, my main priority is to relax and enjoy time with friends.

I'll leave you guys with this inspirational quote that I came across last night.


“A cloud does not know why it moves in just such a direction and at such a speed...It feels an impulsion...this is the place to go now. But the sky knows the reasons and the patterns behind all clouds, and you will know, too, when you lift yourself high enough to see beyond horizons.”

 - Richard Bach



Thanks for reading and until next time.... xx.





UPDATE 01/2013: I found links to look-alike shirts on AMAZON! 

Shirt: 

Zip Up Sweater: 

2 comments

  1. Great MJ t-shirt, because as you mentioned, it has a clear and defined photo of his face (so you can show your love proudly).

    You look great in it too. I just love that first shot of you where you are walking & smiling. You look glowing!

    The quote you posted is very interesting. It reminds me a lot of the relationship between a person and GOD.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top