Happy Birthday Michael ...



Michael, I can never seem to find the right words to express how much I love and appreciate you. Thank you for sharing your gifts with this world. Thank you for being an inspiration and real-life hero to me when I really needed one.
____________________________________

Every year for Michael's birthday I manage to find my way to the annual Brooklyn Loves MJ party. For the first time, I couldn't make it and I was obviously pretty bummed. But, I feel like God knew my heart was really yearning to be there or at least, experience some part of it. Well guess what!? Last night I ran into Spike Lee in Brooklyn.

I shook his hand and told him how much of a Michael Jackson fan I am. I also thanked him for throwing that annual block party each year, on behalf of the fan community. He smiled and laughed a little... I know it was probably not what he was expecting to hear but, I hope he remembers what I said and continues to celebrate Michael's life on an annual basis. I appreciate you Mr. Lee!

Although, I’ve been super busy in life lately, here is an MJ related thing I’ve been totally obsessed with this week:  MJ’S MOONWALK LEGACY! This page was created with the HOOP Mobile app. If you haven’t heard of it already, HOOP is an app that allows you to create video chains with strangers.

Someone actually created one for Michael’s birthday. It features fans moonwalking in honor of his 58th!  How cool is that?!

Check it out here: MJ's MOONWALK LEGACY Video Chain

Be sure to follow MJFANGiRL on social for more! 
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | PINTEREST | FACEBOOK

Follow the blog by CLICKING HERE to get an email every time a new post goes live.

No comments

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top