Jacksons Unity-- 3rd Time's A Charm!

Yes, you can guess it! 

I went to see the Jacksons again and had a beautiful time! 3 times in less than 3 months has gotta be a record!

Although my MJ Family and I had to wait for 4-5 hours (some waited almost 20-- but I wasn't brave enough) but I got 6th row seats!

Did I mention the concert was free?!


Here is the only other Jacksons shirt I have. It's a Vintage Victory Tour reproduction shirt and I got it online from PacSun a while back. It's a J5 Collection shirt so, they may be limited but, totally worth it if you can find one online! Sorry there are no shots of me wearing it! I didn't have the time or anyone to help take pics of me in the sweltering heat (smile). 



Some random shots I took of the night! 






Did anyone else see the Jacksons Free Concert and enjoy it as much as I did?

Kudos to Brooklyn for being an awesome borough!


2 comments

  1. No I wasn't there in Brooklyn, NY for a free concert for the jacksons. But a lot of the jacksons fans on my FB wall/newsfeed said it was great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Telia! If the Jacksons ever have a concert near you again, I'd highly recommend them! This was truly a night to remember :)

      Delete

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top