Valentine's Day Top 5 Picks for MJ Fan Girls

(photo: random tumblr.)


I am a simple girl when it comes to V-Day to be honest. Just a card  (I love cards!) and a small token of love is enough for me. I think that I speak for all MJ Fan Girls when I say though, that Michael Jackson gifts are always well received and appreciated- am I right?

Here is a list of my Top Picks 5 for Michael Jackson Fan Girls (both single and taken!) on this Valentine's Day.  We are only 7 days away from the big day, so feel free to share this post with other Michael Jackson fans (or your significant other to give them a hint *wink wink*)!



1. Tom Ford Black Orchid
This is my first pick because as I am sure many of you fan girls already know, this was one of Michael's favorite colognes. I have personally smelled it and it certainly is dreamy! I know that I am not the only one who has ever daydreamed about what Michael might have smelled like. I never got the chance to meet him but, I have heard from other fan friends that he smelled amazing. :-) For those of you who are MJ Fan Girls looking for gifts for significant others... I love Ralph Lauren's Romance for Women and D&G's The One for Men.



2. Michael Jackson Magnetic Journal
You may remember my post about Michael Jackson stationary a few weeks back, this book was featured. This is a fully functional Michael Jackson notebook with a magnetic snap closure. Very appropriate to use as a diary, note-taking book, or even great for some classes that don't require you to rip pages out. I highly recommend this as a very affordable and practical present.



3. Michael Jackson Love Songs
All of these songs are performed by a younger Michael. With a live performance of "Maybe Tomorrow" (a version that I haven't found on any other CDs) and ranging from sappy love songs like "Got to Be There" to soulful break-up songs like "Everybody's Somebody's Fool" to "We're Almost There" (a song about never giving up on love/life), this is the perfect album for those who want to Michael really sing about all of the ups and downs of love.
MJFanGirl's Top Songs: "One Day In Your Life" & "Maybe Tomorrow"



4. Tickets to The Immortal World Tour
I have not personally seen this but, I have heard that this tribute is beautiful. To be honest, I've always heard about the high caliber entertainment and awesome talent at every Cirque Du Soleil show but, what's not to love about a show in tribute to Michael? Check the Official Website to find out when the show will be in your area!



5. L.O.V.E.
A wise man once said...

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." - Michael Jackson

Love is the most important and sacred gift that you could give to a loved one on Valentine's Day... and every other day in between.




Did I miss anything that you would have loved to recieve as a gift on Valentine's Day?
Have you ever recieved an MJ-Themed gift for Valentine's Day?

Let me know in the comments below or leave it on the MJ Fan Girl Facebook!

No comments

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top