"Don't Let It Get You Down" and this week in photos.

Hello everyone,

My work week has been super busy but, I wanted to come over and write an update on some of what's been going on with me lately. I think if I had to choose a theme song to describe my life over the past few days it would be "Don't Let It Get You Down" (found on the Hello World: The Motown Solo Collection album). To be honest, I have had a lot of emotions and a lot of ups and downs and decisions to make. I almost let ME get the best of me but, I am definitely feeling better and am looking forward to a nice, relaxing weekend.

Here are a few photo reflections from my week of ups and downs.

Snow tubing over the weekend. Photos were taken in Instagram!



I've been listening to this album all week. Something about listen to Michael's live performing voice is so therapeutic for me.



Yummy Salmon meal that I made one night after work. And a bento box from a Japanese resturant in Chelsea.



It is still pretty cold here in New York city so, I have been staying bundled up. I seriously cannot wait until Spring and all of the great fashion that comes along with it. Cannot wait to wear my baby pinks, mint greens, and light denim.
On my agenda this weekend, working on some really exciting Michael Jackson related projects that I will be letting you all know about soon. Also, I will be playing around with some of my cute MJ looks because there is a big Michael Jackon vs. Prince party here in NYC on February 10th. I personally have never understood the whole Prince versus MJ phenomenon, especially since Michael's career was so much longer and his music cataologue, so much more diverse. I must say though, that I really do enjoy these parties and any excuse to get together with Michael Jackson friends is okay with me!

If you are in the New York City and would like to attend with fellow fans, check out the


Are any of you guys going to that?
What will you be wearing?


1 comment

thanks for commenting, #MJfam! xx

Back to Top